The Annual General Meeting in LIDDS AB (PUBL) (“LIDDS” or the “Company”) was held on 29 May 2023 and in particular the following decisions were resolved.
- The Annual General Meeting adopted the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for the financial year 2022.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved that no dividend shall be paid for the financial year 2022 and decided to carry forward the earnings. Furthermore, the Annual General Meeting discharged the Board of Directors and CEO from liability for the financial year 2022.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to re-elect Board members Daniel Lifveredson, David Bejker, Max Mitteregger and Johan Lund. Further, Pontus Ottosson was elected as new Board member. Pontus Ottosson was elected as Chairman of the Board. The Annual General Meeting also re-elected the registered accounting firm Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as auditor. Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB has appointed Tobias Albing as auditor in charge.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to approve a fee to the Board of Directors of a total of SEK 675,000, of which SEK 225,000 is to be paid to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 112,500 to each of the other ordinary Board members. The auditor’s fees shall be paid in accordance with approved invoice.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved that the Nomination Committee prior to the Annual General Meeting 2024 shall consist of three members, which be appointed by the two largest shareholders as of end of September. The Nomination Committee shall draft proposal of Board members, proposal of Chairman of the Board of Directors, proposal of remuneration for Board of Directors, proposal of auditor, proposal of remuneration for auditor and proposal of guidelines for appointment of Nomination Committee.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to authorise the Board of Directors to, on one or more occasions during the period until the next Annual General Meeting, with or without deviation from the shareholders preferential rights, resolve on issue of shares. Share issues may be made with or without provision on payment in cash, non-cash contributions, set-off or other conditions. The maximum number of shares to be issued corresponds to thirty per cent of the total number of shares in the Company at the time of the Annual General Meeting.
Notice and complete proposals are available on the Company's website: https://liddspharma.com/en/annual-general-meeting-2023/