Bolagsordning för Lidds ab, org. nr. 556580-2856. AnAssociation for LIDDS AB, reg. no. 556580-2856. An account of the Annual General Meeting April 22, 2016
§ 1 Company
Company is LIDDS AB. The company is public (publ).
§ 2 Seat
BThe company is based in Uppsala.
§ 3 Verksamhet
The company will engage in the development and commercialization of locally implanted medical delivery system and to engage in compatible activities.
§ 4 Share
The share capital is not less than SEK 500,000 and not more than SEK 2,000,000.
§ 5 Number of shares
The number of shares shall be not less than 9,500,000 and not more than 38,000,000 pieces.
§ 6 Board of Directors and auditors
The Board of Directors of the Company shall consist of a minimum of 3 and maximum of 10 members, with 10 alternates.
The company shall have a minimum of 1 and a maximum of two auditors with or without deputy auditors or a registered accounting firm as auditor.
§ 7 Notice of Meeting
Notice of the General Meeting shall be published in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar and by making the notice available on the company website. That notice has been given shall be advertised simultaneously in the Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet.
§ 8 Notice of Annual General Meeting
To participate in the General Meeting, shareholders must notify the company no later than the date specified in the notice of meeting. This day may not be a Sunday, other public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve and not fall earlier than the fifth weekday prior to the meeting.
§ 9 Annual
At the Annual General Meeting the following matters shall be dealt with:
1. Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
2. Preparation and approval of voting list.
3. Approval of Agenda.
4. Election of one or two minutes.
5. Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
6. Presentation of annual report and audit report, and, where applicable, the consolidated accounts and consolidated audit report.
7. Decisions on:
a) adoption of income statement and balance sheet and, if applicable, the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet;
b) dappropriation of the profit or loss according to the adopted balance sheet; and
c) discharge of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
8. Determining the number of board members, deputy board members, auditors and deputy auditors.
9. Determination of Directors and auditors.
10. Election of directors, deputy directors and, where applicable, auditors and deputy auditors.
11. Other matters incumbent on the Annual General Meeting under the Companies Act or the Articles of Association.
§ 10 Financial
The financial year is 1 January to 31 December.
§ 11 Record day provision
The shareholder or nominee who on the record date are registered in the share register and in a control register pursuant to Chapter 4. Act (1998: 1479) of the financial instrument or who is registered on a securities account pursuant to Chapter 4. § 18 first paragraph 6-8 of the said Act shall be deemed to be authorized to exercise the rights conferred by Chapter 4. § 39 of the Companies Act (2005: 551).